Listening to learn. Leading to win.
- Name: Joshua Breland
- Age: 31
- Twitter: @joshua_breland
- Full-Time Work: Director of Communication
- Part-Time Work: Insurance, annuities, investments
- Projects: Launching 2017
- AKA: Dad (4, 2, New (Aug. 9th) Husband (6 years to Libby)
- Around Town: Linkedin, FB, Medium
- Professional Highlights: Living 8 months at 10,000 ft. (Copper Mountain), driving tanks (U.S. Army), working archives metadata on Francis Schaeffer Collection, creating devotional book from Andrew Fuller’s works.
I was born and raised in Louisiana. After turning 21 years old I moved to Boulder, Colorado and lived in Colorado for almost 3 years. Since then I have lived in Oklahoma, North Carolina, and New Mexico. Whoa! I now live just north of Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana and love it.
I try not to speak to speak in buzzwords but I do consider myself a serial entrepreneur. What that means is that I fail often and still have a lot to learn. I hope we can learn some together.